North Wales Police...Fascist Perverts....
King Amdo
2005-04-25 11:21:17 UTC
This essay gives some examples of the sort of wankers that North Wales
Police are...both as a 'force' (sick), and as individuals more ofetn as
not. Bunch of fucking creeps...

http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2005/04/821818.shtml

CYMRU TRIBAL SOVERIGNTY!
darren Laverty
CYMRU TRIBAL SOVERIGNTY!
Andy
2005-04-25 16:25:54 UTC
Not All Police Are Bad, I know some coppers an they r pretty decent guys,
how many people at your place of work are arseholes? Yes , probably plenty
so we get them in all walks of life
CYMRU TRIBAL SOVERIGNTY!
Lemuel
2005-04-25 18:14:01 UTC
Post by Andy
Post by King Amdo
This essay gives some examples of the sort of wankers that North Wales
Police are...both as a 'force' (sick), and as individuals more ofetn as
not. Bunch of fucking creeps...
http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2005/04/821818.shtml
CYMRU TRIBAL SOVERIGNTY!
Not All Police Are Bad, I know some coppers an they r pretty decent guys,
how many people at your place of work are arseholes? Yes , probably plenty
so we get them in all walks of life
I don't hate them - not even now. They do seem to be heading for disaster,
though.
Inevitably, the uniforms will end up paying for the things the plain-clothes
have done. That's a pity because there are some damn fine people in the
uniforms.

Lemmy.
King Amdo
2005-04-29 18:54:00 UTC
I really think that they need to be taught a lesson.

Egoising fascist fildth.

OM SHIVA!